Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Texas Tuesday Challenge

Happy Fall, Y'all!  Are you enjoying this little spell of cooler weather?  It was 57 degrees outside this morning here - sweater weather for me!  It's Another Texas Tuesday!  I can't believe it's that time again, but it is.  I've been thinking about getting a headstart on my Christmas cards this year and what's better than a Texas-themed card?  I took a look in ny stash of Deadbeat Design stamps and this lil snowman stood out.  I added the lil Howdy flag to give him something to hold on to.  Stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored with Copics, and to make him sparkle a bit some Stickles added on the edges and on the snowdrifts. The background paper is from a lil stash of AC Patterned Paper called "merriment".  The card base is Neenah super-smooth white. Hope you enjoy looking at it and thanks you for stopping by.

3 comments: