Monday, May 24, 2010

Glenda's Challenge


This week, Glenda's blog challenge (http://papersscissorsrocks.blogspot.com) is to create a card with a free-hand element. This sounded like fun, so I decided to play along. It's way too early for summer, but we hit 91 here today. The heat made me want a nice lemonade. I had a House Mouse stamp on hand with cute little Mudpie relaxing in a glass of lemonade, so that's what I used for the card front. Along with the H-M stamp, I chose an AMuse sentiment, and AMuse paper for the base card. The striped matte is from my scrap box. Inside the card is another AMuse sentiment - "sending you sunshine". I added a little AMuse sheer polka dot ribbon just because I could. The free-hand element is the faux stitching around the edge of the die cut done with a black Copic Multiliner. This was a nice challenge because it let me practice with my Copics. Thanks, Glenda, for another super challenge idea!

1 comment:

  1. Karen this is absolutely fantastic! Your faux stitching is perfect and the colour combo is great. Thanks so much for paying.

    ReplyDelete